|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Device Associate.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.
- B.E ,B.Tech. ,MSC IT and MCA .
- Decent Communication
- Testing Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf