|Job Role||Data Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Amazon Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses and SQL/NOSQL database systems.
- Design data models, implement, automate, optimization and monitor data pipelines
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Manage Redshift/Spectrum/EMR infrastructure, and drive architectural plans and implementation for future data storage, reporting, and analytic solutions
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark. Hive, Impala etc.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct rapid prototyping and proof of concepts
- Conceptualize and develop automation tools for bench marking data collection and analytics
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- Industry experience in Data Engineering, BI Engineer, or related field.
- Hands on experience in building big data solution using EMR/Elastic Search/Redshift or equivalent MPP database.
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of SQL and scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Ruby etc.
- Hands-on experience in working with different reporting/visualization tools available in the Industry.
- Demonstrated strength and experience in data modeling, ETL development and data warehousing concepts
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 0-2 years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, or related field in a company with large, complex data sources.
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Glue, Kinesis and Lambda) or equivalent industry tools
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.
- Experience on working with different SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge on data lake platform and difference technologies used in data lake to retrieve and process the data.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf