|Job Role||Associate Systems Support Engineer|
|Salary||upto 5 LPA|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Allscripts is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Systems Support Engineer.
- Responsible for supporting our client infrastructure applications, Active Directory and Core Windows components like IIS, Clusters and File system.
- Responsible for New Server build, Application installation & configuration as per Product requirement.
- Responsible for upgrading Application in co-ordination with Project Management Team
- Responsible for continuous improvement and enhancement of Infrastructure related services.
- Analyze technical and business needs and recommend solutions
- Maintain positive relationships with client, end users and vendors, and consultants.
- Maintain current working knowledge in systems and hardware, and incorporate new developments into the future systems of the enterprise
- Good Communication & Email Skills are mandatory.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- 0-6 months of administrating enterprise Windows Environment.
- Experience with building servers as per standards will be added advantage.
- Experience with monitoring tools and antivirus will be added advantage.
- Experience in planning, design, and installation of any application.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and work independently with limited direction.
- Sound knowledge on Various Operating systems flavors, System files, Registry
- Microsoft Active Directory services & Domain knowledge.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf