|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
AirAsia is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Codes, and debugs a variety of automation-related software features and tools.
- Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science or relevant stream
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI etc
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD Should be able to code in Java/ PHP/ Python/other languages
- Knowledge in CI/CD is highly advantageous
- Performance and Security testing would be a plus.
- Understanding of modern web applications and mobile applications, concepts like REST etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf