|Job Role||Sales Representative|
|Salary||upto 12 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Adobe Recruitment Job Description:
Adobe Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Sales Representative.
Adobe Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver the quarterly target as assigned by the business and achieve growth on critical products like Adobe sign, substance and stock
- Generate incremental revenue from the existing customers by up-selling additional products and services
- Understands pipeline management, working on opportunities/ leads on Sales Force and be able to present a report on a weekly basis to the leadership team
- Maintain exceptional level of service quality through CSAT
Identify opportunities where a product specialist team can be involved to increase the deal size. Set up and attend the demos with them
- Should be well versed with Adobe’s solution/ products that he/ she will be responsible to position or sell requirements
- Should multitask and be comfortable switching between phone and chat to address multiple customer queries at the same time.
- Candidates with prior IT Sales background with an understanding of SaaS and licensing will be a plus.
- Should possess sound understanding of the sales cycle/Inside Sales model and consultative selling approach.
- Basic understanding of sales techniques like BANT, Sales funnel, and pipeline management is desired.
- Should be willing to work in all Geos: NA, APAC and EMEA.
- Should have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute for Chat
Adobe Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
Adobe Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf