|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Job Description :
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- CTC- 4.5 LPA
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from the 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance education are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
Students must have Indian citizenship.
Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf